Emerging Leader of the Year
This award is given to an individual who is in the first 10 years of their career in the industry and who has already demonstrated commitment, creativity, and dynamic energy in the event tourism industry in Atlantic Canada.
General nomination guidelines are as follows:
- Only complete nomination forms will be accepted.
- Only the information submitted will be used to evaluate the nomination. Judges will not use their personal experience with/knowledge of the nominee as part of the evaluation process
- All questions are weighted individually and equally
- Self-nominations are accepted
- Nominations are open to an individuals entire career
- Nominee can have no more than 10 years of career experience in the industry
- Nominations can only be submitted by an Event Atlantic member
- Nominations are open to any individual who works in the Atlantic region
- Only the award recipients will be recognized
- The award recipient will be invited to take part in a facilitated discussion with the Champion of the Year Award recipient during the Event Summit
"*" indicates required fields